IBP Practical Workshop Series – Scenario Planning Management
Improve Business Resilience and Continuity with Integrated Scenario Planning
Integrated scenario planning and modelling is the hidden art behind Integrated Business Planning (IBP). It takes practice and application to refine your skills and leverage the power it brings to IBP to increase business resilience.
Why should an organization invest in integrated scenario planning?
We may not be able to entirely predict the future, but we do have lots of information that can help us to create an informed view, if we use it effectively.
By identifying the primary variables that contribute to an outcome, it is possible to model potential outcomes and determine plans and strategies to either protect against or exploit the situation.
Integrated scenario planning will help you to determine the key variables, identify their primary interactions, and integrate this into your overall business plan.
This is a key force behind dynamic risk assessment that will ultimately help to drive resilience across your organization.
- Organizations that have a relatively mature planning process and at least a basic understanding of IBP, but have not fully embraced the concept of scenario planning or have not been able to integrate this across the business planning process.
- Business unit leaders; business planning professionals; product development professionals; demand planners; supply planners and financial directors.
The workshop will be running from 9 AM to 1 PM BST.
In this half-day workshop, we specifically target the mechanics of how to develop and execute integrated scenario planning specifically to the delegate sector and organization. The delegate will
- Develop an understanding of the approach to scenario planning.
- Learn how to generate informed recommendations and mitigate or neutralize risk in business plans.
After this half-day workshop you will
- Understand how to extract the best value from IBP and unlock the power of effective scenario planning.
- Learn how to connect key business intelligence and information to use in scenario planning.
- Understand how to integrate scenarios across your organization and develop business continuity and resilience plans that protect your customers from poor service.
Enter the codes below at checkout to redeem the discount:
Code: BUNDLEBook 3 or more spaces at the same workshop at the same time and receive 30% off
Code: EARLYBIRDRegister and pay 60 days prior to the workshop and get 20% off discount
Code: 4FOR34 workshops for the price of 3 when you book 4 different workshops for one delegate at the same time
*Please note that only one code can be redeemed at one time.
Please login to proceed!
Over 70 fortune 500 companies have trusted Oliver Wight to help them understand their business needs. See what a few of our clients have said.
Our primary objective has always been to be our clients’ most trusted external advisor. The quality of our people is the cornerstone of our ability to serve our clients.
"So far, we estimate that process improvements and efficiencies have delivered savings of approximately €2 million."
Doctor Egiziano Iencinella
Supply Chain Director
“Really concise overview of the whole IBP process – perfect for Executives to understand the process, and for others to refresh their memory on some of the key principles."
Head of European Logistics
“Mind blowing and educational. This workshop clearly defines the strategy and vision of what IBP will bring!”
Planning and Logistics Manager
Industrial Engineering Organisation