IBP Practical Workshop Series – Assumption Management
Prepare for Future Disruptions using the Power of Assumption Management
In times of uncertainty, organizations that are prepared for change will fare better.
Why should an organization invest in assumption management?
While the current environment is stirring up the winds of change, it is also presenting opportunities that can be exploited by organizations that are able to identify these changes and act quickly.
Not knowing what is going to happen next often creates a “wait and see” approach to planning but this does not leave organizations with enough time to react in a cost-effective way.
By developing assumptions about what might happen in the future, organizations can create scenario plans and respond promptly when change occurs.
- Organizations that have a relatively mature planning process and at least a basic understanding of IBP, but have not fully embraced the concept of assumption management.
- Business unit leaders; business planning professionals; product development professionals; demand planners; supply planners and financial directors.
The workshop will be running from 9 AM to 1 PM GMT.
In this half-day workshop designed and facilitated by Oliver Wight, we specifically target the mechanics of how to develop assumptions that are specific to your sector and your organization. You will
- Develop a process for managing these assumptions in your organization.
- Set a course to harness the power of assumption management.
After this half-day workshop, you will
- Understand how to extract the best value from IBP, why assumptions are necessary, and how to use them.
- Have a clearer view of what assumptions are relevant to your organization and a process for articulating these assumptions.
- Understand how to use these assumptions to improve the management and performance of your organization.
- Have developed assumptions as a starting point for your organization.
- Understand how to set up an assumption database and how to use it.
- Recognize how to measure the accuracy of your assumptions and keep them relevant.
Enter the codes below at checkout to redeem the discount:
Code: BUNDLEBook 3 or more spaces at the same workshop at the same time and receive 30% off
Code: EARLYBIRDRegister and pay 60 days prior to the workshop and get 20% off discount
Code: 4FOR34 workshops for the price of 3 when you book 4 different workshops for one delegate at the same time
*Please note that only one code can be redeemed at one time.
Please login to proceed!
Over 70 fortune 500 companies have trusted Oliver Wight to help them understand their business needs. See what a few of our clients have said.
Our primary objective has always been to be our clients’ most trusted external advisor. The quality of our people is the cornerstone of our ability to serve our clients.
"So far, we estimate that process improvements and efficiencies have delivered savings of approximately €2 million."
Doctor Egiziano Iencinella
Supply Chain Director
“Really concise overview of the whole IBP process – perfect for Executives to understand the process, and for others to refresh their memory on some of the key principles."
Head of European Logistics
“Mind blowing and educational. This workshop clearly defines the strategy and vision of what IBP will bring!”
Planning and Logistics Manager
Industrial Engineering Organisation